MYO Gathering Postponed

Dear Parents and MYO Members:

Our gathering which was supposed to take place this Friday, February 4, will be postponed until March due to the forecast of snow and ice in our area that evening. We regret having to do this but if the forecast is correct, for your safety and well-being, Sister and I have decided it would be best to postpone for this month. Please plan to attend the March gathering. Details will be forthcoming in the near future.

God bless,
Fr. Vincent